Thursday, December 6, 2012

Forum Niche Marketing


A forum as we all know is a website where people with things in common come together to share ideas yet, when it comes to using it very well as a new affiliate marketer we make the mistake of thinking it's another avenue to display our website.

Well I have tried that and guess what I have been banned so I know a thing or so about what am talking about. Well how do we make good use of a forum and how well do we benefit from one. I hope by the time you finish reading this article those questions will be answered.

Well after I got banned I stayed off every forum, which in my opinion was the best thing that happened to me because it gave the chance to evaluate what I did wrong and how I could better apply myself in a forum to get the best out of each forum I joined. Well I found out it wasn't that hard to mix things up in a forum once I got to this simple yet untold secret.

Well a forum is simple a classroom, why well if you go back to your junior year or high school you will understand how a forum works. Well let's say you joined a new school you first get intimidated then after a while you start to speak but you stutter RIGHT!!. But you get used to the environment still.

Now let fast forward that to university level where you get to meet completely different people but all students as yourself. This is the level where you want to either express yourself or stay an introvert.

The one thing that comes to mind immediately is the movie "Social Network" the twins recognised Mark as a talent and immediately seek is expertise well now a university is a forum as well for that purpose. So recognise talent in your forum better still, be the talent in your forum and you will find those that will seek you out it's that simple.

How do you become a talent well, you become one not by being a teacher instead you become one by becoming a better student. Answer questions you know well and if you don't find one better still ask hard questions, that way they know you know a lot. Don't misbehave in class/forum so that you don't get punished/banned. Once you get that clued in you will find out that operating in the forum is so simple.

Did you notice I didn't use the word marketing in the article because a forum is not about marketing it's about you doing enough for others to want to seek you out. What you do for others will market you in an instant it might be slow but I promise you that they will come around so don't try to use the forum for a quick fix use it as an outlet for your knowledge and you will be rewarded with the traffic you crave.

Why Join A Membership Site Now? 4 Tips So You Can Get Started Now in a Membership Site   Best Practices With What to Allow on Forums   How to Promote Underground Beats on Internet Forums   Reach Out to the World With Internet Marketing!   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。